Ensure the identification of vulnerabilities and an assessment of risks generated by them for all the components of the company IT system. Extensive reporting tools are available within the system that allow you to present information in a manner that is comprehensible for decision makers and to efficiently plan next steps for recovery.
Vulnerability assessment for Systems and Applications includes:
- Test automation. Tests are performed automatically with a minimum contribution of work from the administrators. The scanning and report generation tasks run in accordance with a programmable schedule.
- Automatic distribution of reports. Reports from tests together with an assessment of risks and guidelines for eliminating vulnerability are automatically sent to designated users. The content of the reports corresponds to the authorizations of individual recipients.
- Minimization of impact on the tested environment. Tests are performed in a safe manner, without interference with protected services and IT systems.
Vulnerability Assessment System for Web Applications
Responds to the needs by detecting vulnerabilities in web applications by putting in place a process of constant testing based on state-of-the-art methods and that is adjusted to modern technologies (AJAX, GWT, REST, JSON, etc.).
- Constant process of scanning for vulnerability and monitoring of web applications.
- Quick response to web attacks.
- Integration with WAF solutions (including: IMPERVA, F5, Apache).
- Integration with vulnerability management systems (Rapid7 Nexpose Enterprise, Rapid7 InsightVM).